Many people have become curious about CBD products, especially CBD oil, being one of the top products that the public has been enlightened about. Nowadays, people are looking for other ways to take CBD oil. Is one of the best ways to try adding it to your favorite drink?
CBD oil is said to have some good health benefits for people with certain health problems. Some, for example, claim that CBD oil can soothe and calm their mood, so they relax after taking a daily dose. So, people who take CBD oil with drinks can feel a double effect of calm, and a feeling of relaxation.
There are endless ways to enjoy CBD in health and wellness. Some CBD users prefer capsules that are easy to swallow, while others rely on CBD edibles, such as chocolate or gummies. Others prefer to sleep with our CBD Pillow. And, other CBD users appreciate versatility, like the option of having CBD oil added to drinks.
What are the Types of Drinks You Can Add CBD Oil To?
One of the easiest ways to reap the possible benefits of CBD is to add it to your favorite drink or beverage. You can add CBD oil or CBD tincture to any of these drinks:
- Tea (Herbal Tea, Black Tea, Green Tea)
- Herbal tonics
- Fruit juices
- Golden Milk or Turmeric Milk
What are the Benefits of Adding CBD Oil to Drinks?
The benefit of consuming CBD in drinks is that small balls of CBD oil - called liposomes - are immersed in the drink, which is much easier to absorb, and thus making it work faster.
- It’s easy to enjoy. When you add CBD oil directly into your drink, you won’t feel the taste in your drink! Many people get turned off based on how CBD oil tastes, or its texture, mainly when held underneath the tongue. When added to drinks, the flavors dissolve, and the textures are entirely hidden, making it easy to take with the drink.
- May provide long-lasting effects. Adding CBD oil directly to your drinks can also result in a long-lasting experience. With CBD oil in your drink, it slowly digests, and acts in the blood. You may experience the effects for a few hours. Drinks filled with CBD are thought to affect the whole body, not just one condensed area. Remember, it will take some time for you to feel this.
- Can offer pain relief and relaxation. When you add a little CBD oil to your drink, it will bring you the same healing effects that only CBD oil would bring when taken on its own. CBD oil is known to relieve pain, especially in muscles and joints. When added to drinks, its anti-inflammatory properties are more than prominent. The only difference will be how long it will take to work. Others turn to CBD oils for relaxing properties. Many people find that their anxiety and stress levels are reduced by CBD, making it easy for them to decompress.
- May increase appetite in those with serious illnesses. CBD is said to treat cancer or other illnesses that make it difficult to gain an appetite or eat food.
What are the Ways to Add CBD to Drinks?
You can add CBD to drinks using CBD oils or CBD tinctures. What sets them apart is that CBD oil is oil-formed, while CBD tinctures are alcohol-formed. In addition to the taste, both forms are differently integrated into the drink itself.
CBD oil floats on top of the drink. This is perfect for those who like to see and smell the oil while drinking. It also blends well into any healthy foam drink, and catches it in the top layer. After the drink is finished, a little oil can often remain at the bottom of the cup.
CBD tincture integrates easily into the drink like any other alcohol, so you get every last drop!
How Much CBD Should You Add to Your Drink
It's recommended that you start CBD slowly because everyone reacts differently. Most CBD brands recommend starting with 25 mg, and then begin increasing or decreasing the dose.
Most people tolerate CBD oil in substantial doses, but cannot overdose. If you have too much CBD oil, the worst thing that can happen is that you may experience side effects, such as nausea, fatigue, and irritability.
What are Some Precautions to Taking CBD in Drinks?
Be careful when buying ready-made CBD oil drinks. In some places, prepared CBD drinks are not legal, but CBD oils are.
CBD oil can cause fatigue in some people. If you get tired, it can prevent the effects of caffeine in your coffee or tea.
It’s important to check for your reaction to the first drink to know if you will be allergic to it. If there are no side effects, it may be safe to try other drinks, provided you don’t overdose on the CBD oil content added to your drink.
Try Our CBD Pillow to Sleep Calmly and Restfully
Our award winning CBB-oil infused CBD Pillow helps you achieve a relaxing, rejuvenating, calm sleep throughout the night. Its microencapsulating technology causes microdoses of CBD to be released while you sleep, so you fall asleep quickly and sleep more soundly.