Life today is more stressed than ever. From finance worries to parental responsibilities to work stress and important calendar dates, taking a break from it all once in a while is a must. In fact, proper relaxation is essential for having the ability to function properly and effectively, regardless of what you're spending your days doing.
The Benefits of Relaxation
If you continue going at warp speed each day, it can challenge you both mentally and physically. Your body and mind aren't designed to function 24/7 all year long.
When you're faced with various tasks and responsibilities, you might not make relaxation techniques a priority in your life. And, this could mean you may miss out on relaxation's health benefits.
Practicing relaxation techniques, and taking time out to rest can have a number of benefits, including:
- Slowing your breathing rate
- Slowing your heart rate
- Lowering your blood pressure
- Increasing your flow of blood to your major muscles
- Improving your digestion
- Improving your quality of sleep
- Reducing your stress hormone activity
- Maintaining normal blood sugar levels
- Reducing your frustration and anger
- Lowering your fatigue
- Improving your mood and concentration
- Boosting your confidence to deal with issues
For the most benefits, use relaxation methods along with other types of positive coping techniques like:
- Finding humor
- Thinking positively
- Managing time
- Getting enough sleep
- Reaching out to friends and family
How a CBD Pillow Helps You Relax
In comes the CBD pillow. A CBD pillow is infused with microencapsulation technology. It releases relaxation-promoting, anxiety-reducing micro-doses of CBD during the nighttime, which helps to enhance relaxation, and promote quality sleep. As your head and body performs gentle movements like the brush of your skin or the friction of your hair, it helps these microcapsules to break while you sleep, releasing the CBD into your system.
CBD pillows can help you relax in various ways, including:
- Unlike ingestibles like edibles or CBD oil that wear off after several hours, CBD pillows release CBD in micro doses all night long
- Wake up with a more balanced and refreshed feeling; not groggy
- Indulge in a more uneventful, relaxing sleep
- Lab certified, pharmaceutical grade CBD
- Customized and adjustable comfort and support
- Premium materials
- Helps promote relaxation, and relieves chronic pain
Indulge in Your Own CBD-Infused Pillow - Order Today
Here at CBDPillow.com, our CBD pillows have around 150mg of CBD in each one of our pillows. There are no excipients, binders, fillers, or unknown substances in any of our pillows, and never any sulfates, dyes, toxic chemicals, or dyes. No pesticides, herbicides, or GMOs. View our Lab Testing Results page.
Our pillows are certified less than 0.3% THC, and are non-psychoactive. The materials are U.S. grown and harvested, and can be shipped legally in all 50 states.
Our highest priority is to produce only safe and clean CBD sleep products, including our CBD pillows. We made that commitment on day one, and every one of our decisions is guided by this commitment. Place your order today for your own comfortable, soft CBD-infused pillow, and start enjoying the benefits of relaxation right away.