According to a survey by the National Sleep Foundation, 76% (over three-fourths) of the individuals surveyed say they experience a good night's sleep a minimum of three nights a week. Many individuals claim they sleep on work nights around six hours and 44 minutes, and on non-work nights, around seven hours and 35 minutes.
What Makes a Good Night's Sleep?
Survey results showed what elements the respondents felt were important for their sleep experience. The survey used a five-point scale where five was extremely important, and one wasn't important at all.
Mattresses and Sleep
Nine of 10 of the respondents (93%) gave a four to five rating for a comfortable mattress. They claimed their mattress was essential for their sleep experience. Therefore, the National Sleep Foundation probed them with further questioning regarding their mattress, and in whether or not they experience any issues when they sleep on their mattress.
Around 41% (four in 10) claim they experienced issues with tossing and turning a minimum of three nights a week. Twenty-four percent (almost one-fourth) said they experienced issues with their partner moving around on the mattress a minimum of three nights a week. Fewer than two in 10 claimed they experienced other issues on their mattress a minimum of three nights a week, including:
- Not enough support, which leads to neck and/or back pain (18%)
- The mattress sags on the edges or in the middle (17%)
- The mattress isn't comfortable for more than one person (17%)
- They can't find a temperature that's comfortable (17%)
Around one in 10 stated they experience the following issues when they sleep on their mattress a minimum of three nights a week:
- The mattress isn't large enough for either themselves or their partner (11%)
- The materials of the mattress shift (10%)
- The mattress is too firm (8%) or too soft (5%)
Ninety-one percent of the respondents said a comfortable pillow was an important element for them to experience a good night's sleep.
Most of the respondents (87%) claimed they select bedroom products designed for helping them sleep better, like bed sheets or comfortable pillows such as a CBD pillow.
Try a CBD Pillow for a Good Night's Sleep
There are many reasons why you could experience a poor night's sleep. One all-natural and potentially therapeutic remedy to help obtain a good night's sleep is CBD (cannabidiol). CBD is essentially nature's all-natural, safe sleep aid.
There are numerous health conditions CBD can potentially help with, including:
- CBD for anxiety
- Cannabidiol and sleep disorders treatment
Probably one of the most beneficial aspects of this remedy is CBD for sleep. One way you can obtain good sleep with CBD is by using a CBD-infused pillow.
With a CBD pillow, your skin and hair follicle absorbs the CBD infused oil into your system, where it then stimulates your endocannabinoid system. CBD won't make you feel groggy the next morning either, like sleeping pills and medications can. CBD pillows also provide a micro dose of CBD throughout the night, unlike CBD ingestibles that essentially deliver the dose all at once, and wear off within a few hours. This time-released system helps to keep you calm and relaxed all night, so you can sleep better.
Here at CBDPillow.com, our CBD pillows are hypoallergenic, and made in the U.S. They each have a supportive gel memory foam core. Our pillows come with a 10-year craftsmanship guarantee, too. We use micro-encapsulation technology, which is a patented process that allows us to inject millions of CBD micro-capsules into each of our amazingly comfortable pillows that release CBD micro doses during the night while you're sleeping.
Each CBD-infused pillow is infused with up to 150 mg of CBD. Our Lab Testing Page provides you with our latest independent lab results.
Some benefits you might experience as a resulting of sleeping with a CBD pillow are:
- You wake up in the morning feeling balanced and refreshed, not groggy
- You receive a 30-day money back guarantee
- You find CBD helps with trouble sleeping
Benefits of our CBD pillows include:
- They're made with hemp-based, pharmaceutical grade CBD
- They're guaranteed to enhance your sleep
- They're grown and harvested in the U.S.
- They contain no fillers, dyes, binders, excipients, or unknown substances
- They contain no sulfates, parabens, or toxic chemicals
- They contain no pesticides, GMOs, or herbicides
- They're now federally legal to ship to all 50 states
- They're non-psychoactive, and certified less than 0.3% THC
Each comes with a CBD Potency, No THC and No Pesticides Certification, along with a handful of other certifications.